IN sLOVEnia WITH CHELSEA
Joshua McEachran

Re: Lovorike Navijaškega Kluba - komentar

Post by Joshua McEachran »

Ha več kot Liverpool v zadnjih 20letih haha
didier

Post by didier »

In z vsakim letom bo bolje oz. vitrina bolj polna... ;)
Blue is the colour!
lajko

Post by lajko »

Posredujem mail.
Javite, če je kdo zainteresiran za nakup

Hi there,

Forgive me for contacting you but I obtained your details from the Official Chelsea website.

Like you, I am an ardent Chelsea fan. I have been supporting them for over 50 years, both through thick and thin.

Over the past few years I have been investigating the history of Chelsea in the form of Match Reports. However, in addition, I have also been digging out details of the Reserve team and, since the late 40's, the Youth team as well. I believe that I have now amassed the fullest record of Chelsea ever collected in one place. There are results and reports of matches which I think will amaze you. With regard to the earliest details of the youth team, I have virtually every result and league table dating back to the 1947/8 season when the Youth team was founded as Tudor Rose.

In the early part of next year I intend publishing this information so that all Chelsea supporters, as well as anyone else who is interested, can read all about it.

This task will encompass in excess of 6,300 pages and is far too big to be in one edition. In the circumstances the intention is to issue a series (probably around 42 at two or three week intervals) each containing the full details from two or three seasons.

The first of these will, of course, have all the information about 1905/6 and 1906/7 and will run to around 86 pages.

Could you please circulate your members to see if they would be interested in such a project? This project has cost me thousands of pounds in travel, post, researchers and photocopying and I will probably never recoup the full cost. In order that the majority of people can afford it, each book will be sold at approximately £4.75 plus pp and if interested people could please email me so that I can get some idea of the necessary print run, it would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks for allowing me to take up your time.

Come on Chelsea, let's see you turn the corner and go on to put more silverware in the trophy cabinet.

Kind regards,

Peter Wollaston
IN sLOVEnia WITH CHELSEA