11 - Didier Drogba

Teme o bivših igralcih, trenerjih itd.
didi_drogba

Re: 11 - Didier Drogba

Post by didi_drogba »

Sedaj je odhod Drogbaja potrdila tudi uradna stran Chelseaja.
FAREWELL DIDIER DROGBA
Posted on: Tue 22 May 2012
Chelsea Football Club can confirm Didier Drogba will be leaving the club when his contract expires at the end of June.
Didier has spent eight years at Chelsea, and everyone at the club would like to thank him for his service and wish him luck and continued success for the future.
Chelsea Chief Executive Ron Gourlay said: 'Didier is undoubtedly a Chelsea legend and will always be part of the Chelsea family. He is certainly leaving on a high after Saturday night but he feels the time is right for a new challenge.
'Of course Didier has contributed so much to all of Chelsea's recent successes. He has been a consummate professional during his entire time here and as one of the natural leaders in our squad he has been an inspiration to a lot of our younger players.
'We have known for some time that this outcome was likely but Didier and the club only made a final decision on that in the last couple of days, because for obvious reasons neither Didier nor the club wanted to distract focus away from the Champions League Final.
'The talks were amicable all the way through and we wish him all the best for the future. He is welcome back to Stamford Bridge at any time - either as a player or as a guest of ours.'
Didier leaves Chelsea having scored 157 goals in 341 appearances. He is the club's fourth all-time highest scorer, his 34 goals in European competition is a Chelsea record by 10 goals and his nine strikes in nine cup finals has contributed immensely to the most successful period in the club's history.
He won three Premier League titles, four FA Cups, two Carling Cups and now, in the most dramatic and glorious of circumstances, the Champions League. He has been named Chelsea's Player of the Year and Players' Player of the Year and won the Premier League Golden Boot twice.
The 34-year-old said: 'I wanted to put an end to all the speculation and confirm that I am leaving Chelsea. It has been a very difficult decision for me to make and I am very proud of what we have achieved but the time is right for a new challenge for me.

'As a team we have accomplished so much and have won every single trophy possible. Saturday was a very special moment for everyone at the club and for all the fans, and I am very proud to have played my part in bringing many trophies to this club, which has been my home for the last eight years.
'I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at the club especially Roman and my team-mates, many of whom have become very close friends and will be my friends for life. I would also like to say a very special thank you to the Chelsea fans who have shown me so much love and support over the years.
'I wish the club all the best and continued success for the future - you will always be in my heart.'
Drogba je bil velik razlog zakaj sem začel navijati za Chelsea (ob Hernanu Crespu) in vedno mi je bil najbolši igralec modrih. Težko si sploh predstavljam igro modrih po 8 letih brez Didija ampak mislim da se je odločil prav in da je zapustil Chelsea na vrhuncu. V letošnji sezoni se je videlo da je malo zaviral Torresa in Lukakuja in pomoje se je tudi zato odločil da gre, da bojo več priložnosti imeli mlajši igralci. Imel je tudi nekaj črnih trenutkov v dresu Chelseaja, s tem predvsem mislim na tisti izpad proti Barci in rdeči karton v finalu LP proti Unitedu, drugače pa je bil pravi vzornik in vodja, po katerem se zgleduje mnogo mlajših igralcev. Bil je tudi igralec za velike tekme in je na 9 finalih zabil kar 9 golov, tako da smo se lahko vedno zanesli nanj ko smo rabili igralca, ki bo odločil tekmo v finalih in drugih odločilnih krogih. Letos se mu je videlo, da ni več tako motiviran za Premier ligo ampak je vso svojo pozornost dal Ligi prvakov in jo po vseh razočaranjih letos končno osvojil. Zapomnil se ga bom kot najbolšega "target mana" v zadnjem desetletju, ki je teroriziral obrambe po Angliji in po vsej Evropi in kot enega najbolših in najbolj ikoničnih igralcev v zgodovini Chelseaja.

Hvala za vse gole, trofeje in nepozabne trenutke ... zbogom in srečno Didier Drogba :cry: :ava: :cfc01:
Last edited by didi_drogba on 22 May 2012, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
:cfc01: :cfc01: :cfc01:
loonymcgreat

Post by loonymcgreat »

'It's probably the greatest name in the world: Chelsea. You think about it. It conjures up the best part of the biggest city in the world. Chelsea...It's magical.'
damjan1120

Post by damjan1120 »

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNew ... 54,00.html

Hvala Didi za vse. Lepih osem let je za nami. Srečno v karieri, pa kjer koli boš že igral. No samo ne iti v Barco :lol: Hvala še enkrat. Legenda res, kljub temu da mi ni bil med najljubšimi a to nima veze sedaj :ava: :cry:
killinride

Post by killinride »

:cry: :cry: :cry: veliko uspehov didi!!!!!
CFC1994

Post by CFC1994 »

POLA ČOVJEK POLA ZVER IME MU JE DIDIER♥ HVALA Didi za vse kar si naredil za klub! vedno boš ostal v naših srcih in vedno se bomo spominjali kako si nas popeljal z zadnjim dotikom žoge za Chelsea do Evropskega Prvaka!
FC Chelsea TILL I DIE!!! ♥
balla10

Post by balla10 »

Hvala za vse. Čeprav je sedaj pravi čas, da si se poslovil te bomo vseeno pogrešali. Upamo, da ustvarimo še kdaj tako legendo kot si ti. Upam, da greš v klub, kjer boš lahko igral v evropski ligi. Npr. PSG, Marseille ipd.
Pola čovjek, pola zver, ime mu je DIDIER :ava:
Blue is the colour, Football is the game, Winning is our race, Chelsea is our name
Trivinho

Post by Trivinho »

Pa je tud uradno, legenda se poslavlja ampak po drugi strani je to tud prostor za novega Drogbaja Juniora...
michooo

Post by michooo »

Drogba odhaja, ampak spomini ostajajo. Hvala ti za vse nepozabne trenutke. Obilo uspehov in čim manj poškodb v nadaljevanju kariere.
ropi

Post by ropi »

Velik nogometaš, še večji človek! Res ga bomo pogrešali v modrem dresu.
VIP

Post by VIP »

Ne morm verjet, da res odhaja. Če mi je za koga žal, mi je zaradi njega. NAJBOLJŠI NAPADALEC :ava:
The Blues

Post by The Blues »

Vsega lepaga je enkrat konec in izbral si pravi trenutek za odhod.
Če je kdo vesel te novice so to sigurno pri Arsenalu. :P

Thanks Didier Drogba for eight glorious years.. :ava: :cfc01:
Chelsea_fan

Post by Chelsea_fan »

:ava: :ava: :ava: :ava: :ava: :ava: :ava: :ava: :ava:
BLUE IS THE COLOUR!!!
rover

Post by rover »

[youtube]jMr0KcklxEI&feature[/youtube]

Ka bom pogrešal našega Didier drogbaja, kdo nam bo zabijal gole, kdo izbijal kote in ne bom mogel več peti Didier Drogba la la la.

[youtube]m99T6D7JXk4&feature[/youtube]

:sad: :sad: :sad:
The Blues

Post by The Blues »

Še iz njegove uradne spletne strani.
''I LEAVE CHELSEA''
Tuesday May 22, 2012

After eight seasons with Chelsea, I leave the club with a Champions League success and with great sadness, but even better recognition.

"Even the greatest stories come to an end. My contract is finished and I am now prepared to leave the Blues. It is with great sadness but also with much gratitude that I announce you my departure from Chelsea.

I played my last game for the club in Munich and I am delighted to have finally been able to lift the Champions League trophy after an incredible final. I am sad, even if it is part of the life of a footballer. We have to accept it. Above all, I will remember all the great seasons I have had here, and all the emotions that will remain forever etched in my memory.

Thanks again to all the fans for their tremendous support. I wish the best success to this club where I may come back in the future, but in a different role.
"Blue is the color!""

Didier
cookie

Post by cookie »

Farewell Didi - kralj :ava: :ava: